xclipboard load file

Radovan Garabik spam na melkor.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk
Pondělí Únor 18 11:09:46 CET 2002

Petr Vanek <vanous na penguin.cz> wrote:
 : [-- text/plain, encoding 8bit, 26 lines --]

 : dobry den,

 : existuje nejaka moznost, jak vlozit data do xclipboardu jinak nez pomoci
 : mysi?

atlas15:9:~% dpkg -p xsel
Package: xsel
Architecture: i386
Version: 0.9.6-1
Filename: pool/main/x/xsel/xsel_0.9.6-1_i386.deb
 XSel is a command-line program for getting and setting the contents of
 the X selection. Normally this is only accessible by manually highlighting
 information and pasting it with the middle mouse button.

atlas15:9:~% dpkg -p xcb
Package: xcb
Architecture: i386
Version: 2.3i-4
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.2.3-1), libxaw7 (>> 4.0.3), xlibs (>> 4.0.3)
Filename: pool/main/x/xcb/xcb_2.3i-4_i386.deb
 xcb provides easy access to the cut buffers built into every X server.
 It allows the buffers to be manipulated either via the command line,
 or with the mouse in a point and click manner. This version is also
 utf-8 capable.

| Radovan Garabik  http://melkor.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk/~garabik |
| __..--^^^--..__         garabik @ fmph . uniba . sk       |