Betatesters wanted (Dead or alive ;-))

Wolfgang Ullrich w_ullrich na attglobal.net
Středa Červenec 10 09:13:04 CEST 2002

Hi group,

the development of network monitor N-View comes to its end. Before releasing
the "final" version, I would like to have it testet on as much environments
as possible.

Especially tests on several language versions of Windows systems are
required. Missing languages are:
Frensh, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Russian, Czech and
Hungarian.

Also I need more test results from Linux systems.

To find out more, see the homepage at http://www.n-view.de

Everybody, who helps testing it on an environment, not tested yet, will get
a FREE permanent license key, when the final version is released.

Regards

W. Ullrich
w_ullrich na attglobal.net