courier imap - instalace....mam v tom desny zmatek

Martin Kokeš martin.kokes na g-plus.bezpomlcky.cz
Středa Červenec 17 11:07:06 CEST 2002

pmarik na gateway.cz wrote:
> No proste se v tom ale vubec nevyznam, mam v tom zmatek...preci jen s
> linuxem zacinam a takovy veci jsou na me moc. muzete mi nekdo poradit, co si
> s tim pocit? je to na SUSE 8.0

Udelejte si vlastni balicek. Tady vam serviruji navod:

RTFM!

http://www.courier-mta.org/FAQ.html#rpm (modifikovane pro Vas):
Q: I don't know how to build the RPM packages as non-root

A: You should really go out and get a copy of "Maximum RPM". It's very
out of date, but if you learn the basics, you'll be able to figure the
rest out by yourself. The following instructions are applicable to RPM
3.0.4, or higher. First, you need to create a mirror image of the main
RPM directory in your account:

mkdir $HOME/rpm
mkdir $HOME/rpm/SOURCES
mkdir $HOME/rpm/SPECS
mkdir $HOME/rpm/BUILD
mkdir $HOME/rpm/SRPMS
mkdir $HOME/rpm/RPMS
mkdir $HOME/rpm/RPMS/i386

Use sparc, or alpha, or whatever's appropriate. Finally:

echo "%_topdir    $HOME/rpm" >> $HOME/.rpmmacros

That's it, now you can build your RPMs:

rpm -ta --define 'xflags --without-ipv6 --enable-unicode' \
http://belnet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/courier/courier-imap-1.5.1.tar.gz