Regarding Linux will replace Microsoft Windows

Robert Grizzard grizzarv na mindspring.com
Neděle Březen 17 02:52:20 CET 2002

Chandler <chandler na extraterrestrial.com> wrote:
> NO! People were here debating regarding Linux which is what this group is
> all about and in order to shut them up they are being label "troller"
> because it contradicted what Linux Hardcore and Debate hater really believe.

Which of the six groups that this is posted to would that be?

> And let's see other huh? What should I call them "English supremacist" after
> all they use other's people weakness to justify hate, which is consider
> bigotry. Let's not spin around this newsgroup is about Linux user/seeker,
> people who needs help and those who wish to discuss it's future and other
> aspect. I will not accept this racist label anymore nor should anyone. If we
> accept being called "trollers" then African might as well accept being
> called "nagger or subhuman"

http://tuxedo.org/jargon/html/entry/troll.html

Let's make sure we're all on the same sheet of music.

> You or anyone doesn't like someone criticizing Linux flaw then you just have
> to tolerate it and there is not other choice. And this is why we have First
> Amendment and freedom of speech. People here are using in responsible way.

He says, posting from a Canadian ISP.

One of your Canadian professors was charged with hate speech for saying, in
essence, that we here in America got what we deserved on September 11.
FWIW, the law she was charged under was wrong, wrong-headed, and evil in my
opinion.  What she said was also wrong and wrong-headed, and verged on being
evil -- but if we stifle free speech *no* *matter* *the* *subject* *matter*
then we risk not learning some hugely important things about those who
speak.  We now know something extremely important about that whacko
professor -- that as far as she's concerned it's okay to kill thousands of
citizens of a nation and people in a specific building as long as they're
Americans -- and can safely dismiss anything she says WRT America.

> I will not be answer to this subject anymore due to inflammatory atmosphere
> and labelers"

HAND.

--
Well it's all right now, I've learned my lesson well
See, you can't please everyone so you've got to please yourself.