Regarding Linux will replace Microsoft Windows

Robert Grizzard grizzarv na mindspring.com
Neděle Březen 17 01:05:21 CET 2002

[Top-posting fixed]

Chandler <chandler na extraterrestrial.com> wrote:

> "Floyd Davidson" <floyd na ptialaska.net> wrote in message
> news:87ofho5gyu.fld na barrow.com...
>> "Penguin Renegade" <penguinrenegade na garbage.yahoo.com> wrote:
>> >
>> >And stop the crossposting.
>>
>> Stop feed trolls.

> Expressing opinion is not trolling. Quit the contrary it's you who is
> trolling. Furthermore what you are doing here is trying to "suppress" others
> people debate since you can't contribute anything into the subject. This is
> what Taliban and Osama Bin Laden did since he hated freedom and will of
> American people and for that He blew up World Trade Center. Trolling and
> Expressing opinion is two different things.

Chan, let me see if I understand your point.

It's okayfine for anything to say anything about anything except when that
person expresses an opinion that a previous post is a troll -- then the
person is Trying To Suppress Another's Expression And Is No Better Than The
Taliban Since That Is What They Did.

Now, aren't you trying to suppress another's expression of opinion when you
chastise them for expressing their opinion?  And by extension, aren't you
enlisting yourself as a loyal Talib when you do that?

--
Well it's all right now, I've learned my lesson well
See, you can't please everyone so you've got to please yourself.