Regarding Linux will replace Microsoft Windows

John B YochanonN na yahooO.com
Neděle Březen 17 08:30:40 CET 2002

Pinche Flaco wrote:

> On Sat, 16 Mar 2002 19:28:50 -0500, Chandler <chandler na extraterr
> estrial.com> wrote:
>
>>Why don't you talk to me in Hebrew if you don't like the way if I Speak
>>English. Simple truth is you are racist you use other's people weakness to
>>justify your hatred. You don't like it then don't have to read or hear it.
>>You label other trollers to shut them up because they say something or ask
>>something which contradict your faith or your social life. Get a life!
>
> WOW!!  You got racism from this exchange? Man, you are a fucking moron.

  No, you are. If you can't accept a non-english speaking post as it is, then
you are the one who is in need of psychiatric help. By the way, your own post
really sucked...go back to school and learn to read and write in english (no
insult meant to the rest of the Linux world users...just this Pinchy Flappo
feller).

  John
--

Micro$oft....The Firestone tire company of OS's

Just remove NO to reply by e-mail