Future: Linux will replace Microsoft Windows getting 98% desktop market!

Choong Kedat Yian sunrock na tm.net.my
Neděle Březen 31 13:02:20 CEST 2002

I started with Mandrake 7 and its only problem is how to configure Netconf in order
to get the Kppp working . After the 4 attempt , i am already succesfull browing the
web with MDK7.0 , but now since 8.1 is so easy to install and there is no need to
configure the PPP dialer , i would say that Mandrake is better than Windows .The
only thing here is that more manufacturer should join in for more hardware drivers
althought Mandrake itself is EXCELLENT with many default drivers database .

I am now ready to buy the 3 CDs of MDK8.2
Choong