GREATLY UNDERVALUED HEALTH CARE STOCK(CAP)

plainj_asday na china.com plainj_asday na china.com
Středa Květen 1 06:22:09 CEST 2002

GREATLY UNDERVALUED HEALTH CARE STOCK(CAP)

"We are quite pleased to report that our Ultradynamic Undervaluation Model has generated a very high 9 rating on Creative Computer Applications(CAP)actually the highest reading we have witnessed in three years on this old favorite listed on the American Stock Exchange. First of all, the market cap, no pun intended, versus sales ratio is only .33 which is an UNBELIEVEABLE UNDERVALUATION. Creative's current price sells for a 25% discount from book value. Earnings are now in a sharp rebound with three consecutive profitable quarters. Cap's fourth quarter of $.06 versus a deficit exceeded even the highest estimate by 50%.Technically, the accumulation distribution numbers have turned extemely positive. Creative provides clinical imformation systems to the health care industry specializing in laboratory, pharmacy and  radiology applications.Over 500 clients utilize such well known software products as CyberLab, CyberMed and CyberRad. Keep your eye on their new website http://www.cca!
inc.com for updated press releases.*****Thanks for all the positive feedback on the recent release covering the ACQUISITION OF WAVO CORPORATION(WAVO) by Group Wireless Inc. which has offered one $2.50 preferred W share plus a $1.50 warrant.We expect the forthcoming proxy on Wavo to be very informative with respect to the reorganization and acquisition program. Please see their website www.group-wireless.com*****Please also see the fastest growing art gallery on the net today http://www.ARTLOVERSPLUS.COM which offers a wonderful selection of paintings at wholesale prices(many dealer clients). All paintings are covered with a lifetime exchange guarantee.*****

This announcement contains forward-looking statements made in reliance upon the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements are inherently subject to uncertainties and other factors which could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward looking statements. Affliated accounts currently hold long positions in subject underlying securities.Certain restrictions are placed upon the sale thereof. We have closely followed Creative Computer Applications on a quarterly basis since 1997. This  subject release has been distributed by Total Global Exposure which will distribute your press release  to all major media organizations worldwide. In addition to our Global Media Disk of 165,000 news organizations, we have the capability  to distribute your press release to all major news organizations including Dow Jones News Service, Reuters, NBC,CBS, Business Wire, Fox News, Bloomberg, Knight Ridder and World News. Please !
contact goodappleyes na yahoo.com to  schedule your media campaign. Please provide us with your email address or your clients' email addresses to receive our future releases and features at goodappleyes na yahoo.com In compliance with Senate Bill 1618, Title 3, Section 301, please refer any requests for deletions to leavethislist27 na yahoo.com     P.S. Hope you enjoy viewing http://www.ARTLOVERSPLUS.COM