postfix a root

Ondrej Tuma konference na tsystemsweb.cz
Úterý Květen 7 14:55:29 CEST 2002

On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 12:11:42PM +0200, radek.karaffa na ct.cz wrote:
> no ja mel 1.1.4 a tam je psano:
>
> ----------
> In order to install or upgrade Postfix:
>
> - Create a user account "postfix" with a user id and group id that
>   are not used by any other user account.  Preferably, this is an
>   account that no-one can log into.  The account does not need an
>   executable login shell, and needs no existing home directory.
>   My password file entry looks like this:
>
>     postfix:*:12345:12345:postfix:/no/where:/no/shell
>
> - Make sure there is a corresponding alias in /etc/aliases:
>
>     postfix: root
> --------------
>

> No, kouknu co je noveho dnes v 1.1.8 a uvidim,
> jestli mi to stoji za to do toho stouchat ....
------- /etc/postfix/aliases
# Person who should get root's mail.  This alias
# must exist.
# CHANGE THIS LINE to an account of a HUMAN
root:  postfix
# Note to the user: You must create the alias above!
# The root alias *must* exist under postfix because
# postfix runs as a non-privileged user and cannot
# touch a spool file which is UID/GID root
# The mapping to the postfix user is to ensure that root's mail
# doesn't get lost on a system installed out of the box.

je to rpm z redhat 7.1 , postfix 20010202

Takze uz nevim jak si to mam vylozit, a at ctu jak ctu mam pocit ze si
to prekladam spravne

--
Linux, the operation system from the top of the world.       Ondrej Tuma
privat: ondra.tu na tsystemsweb.cz    konference: konference na tsystemsweb.cz