Play your group's Golf Outing at Clear Creek Golf Club and SAVE $$$.

Clear Creek Golf Club clearcreek na clubcorp.com
Čtvrtek Květen 23 02:11:11 CEST 2002

Clear Creek Golf Club is extending you a "special invitation" to conduct a
golf outing with us this July or August!

What is an outing? 16 or more, friends, co-workers, church or business
associates, family members, or your regular golf group.

Contact Tournament Coordinator Chrystel Smith or Director of Golf, Carey
Swanson at 713-738-8000 to book your event, and when all the details are
taken care of, we'll treat you, as your group's tournament planner, to a
round of golf for FREE! Mention the "July & August Outing Special" and ask
for more details. Call today to set up an appointment. 713-738-8000.

We have great prices and packages for golf outings year round but take
advantage of this email offer to conduct your event this July or August
and receive extra special pricing.

It is not to late to set up your event! Call today! - 713-738-8000