ASSISTANCE

sankohdiane62 sankoh sankohdiane62 na caramail.com
Středa Listopad 13 08:32:30 CET 2002

FROM :MADAM DIANE SANKOH
 ABIDJAN,COTE D'IVOIRE

 ATTN;MANAGING DIRECTOR

It is my sincere pleasure to acquaint you with this
 proposal for the purpose of investment in your
 company.

 I am the wife of Late FREDERICK SANKOH, brother to
 arrested FODEY SANKOH leader of the Revolutionary
 United Front (RUF) whom was captured by the United
 Nations Peace Keeping Force.

 Before the death of my husband, he left for Abidjan,
 C?te d?Ivoire through the Coastal Waters with the
 sum
 of US$12,000,000.00 (Twelve Million Dollars) which
 was
 left under his control within the Presidential
 Mansion.

 Immediately he arrived here in Abidjan, C?te
 d?Ivoire,
 he deposited the above said amount of money (sealed
 and securely locked in one trunk box at a Private
 Security Company and declared the contents as family
 treasures.

 The officials of the Security Company in this sense
 do
 not know the actual contents of the consignment.

 My husband later died during the heat of the crisis
 in
 Sierra-Leone. Now I am presently here with my son
 seeking for an avenue to transfer this $12m to a
 reliable and trustworthy individual for absolute
 investment programmes.

 Due to our political situation here as refugees and
 our ignorance of the business world, we solicit for
 your assistance hoping that you are honest and
 trustworthy in transferring this money.

 Your efforts in assisting us would not be
 under-estimated, we would offer you 15% of total sum
 of $12m . If you are willing to assist us, I would
 want you to contact me on this Email for further
 explanations.

 I thank you in anticipation of your soonest
 response.

 Yours faithfully,

 MADAM DIANE SANKOH
Gagne une PS2 ! Envoie un SMS avec le code PS au 61166
(0,35€ Hors cout du SMS)