PROJECT FUNDING AND BANK GAURANTEE ON LEASE !!

Jasmine finco_5076 na juno.com
Úterý Říjen 1 19:58:44 CEST 2002

Dear Sir,

  We got your reference from Internet White Pages. We can offer you
following services :

  1.  We represent a Bank in UK. Funds are available for profitable
Projects. We do not charge any upfront or process fee. Only serious people
ready with Project report need to contact.

  2.  Arrange Bank Guarantee/ Stand by letter of credit for credit
enhancement at 8% to 10% for one year  & Accommodation
Letter of Credit with inspection certificate cost 2.50% for 90 days only
for credit enhancement.

 For more information please feel free to contact us at
financer20 na rediffmail.com

OR

eFax:       USA 1-509-694-3925

Yours Sincerely,
Jasmine!

Note:   We hope you'll find this information useful for your company. If
not, we apologies for any inconvenience.  To be removed from our list
Please send a blank mail to removep na netlimit.com

Mail sent by Digital AV Inc. Broadcast 1 Million email for USD.200.
Contact:  digitalavinc na rediffmail.com