Dotaz ohledne fetchmailu

Zbynek Houska zbynh na seznam.cz
Neděle Září 8 20:31:29 CEST 2002

Nazdarek,

  prave se snazim zjistit proc neocekavane prestal fungovat fetchmail.
Tady posilam vypis z logu:

fetchmail: 5.9.0 querying pop.seznam.cz (protocol POP3) at Wed Sep  4
00:12:00 2
002
fetchmail: POP3< +OK Hello, this is Seznam POP3 server
fetchmail: POP3> USER zbynh
fetchmail: POP3< +OK Enter your password please
fetchmail: POP3> PASS *
fetchmail: POP3< +OK You can work now 0 messages (0 bytes)
fetchmail: POP3> STAT
fetchmail: POP3< +OK 0 0
fetchmail: No mail for zbynh at pop3.seznam.cz
fetchmail: POP3> QUIT
fetchmail: POP3< +OK Closing connection, see you later
fetchmail: normal termination, status 1
fetchmail: 5.9.0 querying pop.seznam.cz (protocol POP3) at Wed Sep  4
00:23:24 2
fetchmail: No mail for zbynh at pop3.seznam.cz
fetchmail: POP3< +OK Closing connection, see you later
fetchmail: normal termination, status 1
Both fetchall and keep on in daemon mode is a mistake!
Both fetchall and keep on in daemon mode is a mistake!
Both fetchall and keep on in daemon mode is a mistake!
Both fetchall and keep on in daemon mode is a mistake!
Both fetchall and keep on in daemon mode is a mistake!
Both fetchall and keep on in daemon mode is a mistake!
fetchmail: couldn't find canonical DNS name of pop.seznam.cz
Both fetchall and keep on in daemon mode is a mistake!
fetchmail: couldn't find canonical DNS name of pop.seznam.cz
Both fetchall and keep on in daemon mode is a mistake!
Both fetchall and keep on in daemon mode is a mistake!
Both fetchall and keep on in daemon mode is a mistake!
Both fetchall and keep on in daemon mode is a mistake!
Both fetchall and keep on in daemon mode is a mistake!
Both fetchall and keep on in daemon mode is a mistake!
Both fetchall and keep on in daemon mode is a mistake!
Both fetchall and keep on in daemon mode is a mistake!
Both fetchall and keep on in daemon mode is a mistake!
Both fetchall and keep on in daemon mode is a mistake!
Both fetchall and keep on in daemon mode is a mistake!
Both fetchall and keep on in daemon mode is a mistake!

Fetchmail je spousten z ip-up takto:

/usr/bin/fetchmail -a -v  -k -d 60 -M ippp0 >>/var/log/fetchmail 2>&1 &

Ma nekdo nejaky napad proc to nefachci?

Zbynek

--
Money is like an iron ring we've put through our noses.
We've forgotten that we designed it, and it's now leading us around.

                               - Bernard Lietaer