Konfigurace LINUXU a FTP

beny - konference konference na info-rychnovsko.cz
Neděle Prosinec 28 11:40:02 CET 2003

Díky za radu

Nic takového jsem na mašině nenašel. Tak jsem zkusil postit instalaci ještě
jednou s pravomocemi SU pod uživatelem ROOT to hodí hlášku viz níže. Po
skončení mi to hodí tuto hlášky:

[beny na DELTA wu-ftpd-2.6.1]$ ./build install

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Beginning with version 2.6.0, the WU-FTPD Development Group is moving the
build process to use GNU Autoconf.  Until this move is completed, both build
systems will remain supported.  You are encouraged to use the new
"configure" command to select options, then "make" to compile the daemon.
For details on this, read the README.AUTOCONF file.
If problems occur, please report them to the development group via email to
wuftpd-members na wu-ftpd.org  We are soliciting feedback on the new
configuration process, and your help is greatly appreciated.

If you choose to continue to use the original build process, bear in mind it
will be phased out over the next few releases: when we are reasonably sure
the new configuration system works for most target platforms.

Sleeping for five seconds, sorry for the interruption.
./build: line 47: .bld.hlp: PĹTĂ­stup odmĂ­tnut
rm: cannot remove `config.h': PĹTĂ­stup odmĂ­tnut
ln: `config.h': Soubor existuje
rm: cannot remove `src/pathnames.h': PĹTĂ­stup odmĂ­tnut
ln: `src/pathnames.h': Soubor existuje
make args are :
make opts are :
make: *** No rule to make target `bin/ftpd', needed by `install'.  Stop.
[beny na DELTA wu-ftpd-2.6.1]$

Jako ROOT :

[root na DELTA wu-ftpd-2.6.1]# ./build instal

[...]

make opts are :  instal
No target plaform for which to build ftpd given.
Give command "build help" for help.
[root na DELTA wu-ftpd-2.6.1]#

Tak nevím co s tím.

Díky za radu.

Roman

---
Odchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry.
Verze: 6.0.556 / Virová báze: 348 - datum vydání: 26.12.2003