Linux developers needed to create human-like A.I with full physics within a computer.

John Wingate johnww na worldpath.net
Úterý Únor 18 20:40:58 CET 2003

Peter Lemken <peter na strg-alt-entf.org> wrote:
> In comp.os.linux.portable Alpha 0.1 <digex na telix.com> wrote:
>> My name is M.C. Shampoo.

> No, your name is idiot.

>> Imagine one communications satellite between Canada and Britain that
>> connects both countries with lasers

> [...]

>> This mode of communications is faster than all current satellites that use
>> radio frequencies to transmit signals which is much slower than the speed of
>> light.

> I rest my case.

Idiot Shampoo may find the patented (United States Patent 6,025,810)
hyper-light-speed antenna even better suited for rapid communications.
It is described as "A method to transmit and receive electromagnetic
waves ... sending the signal at a speed faster than light."

Clearly there are idiots in the USPTO as well as on Usenet.

--
John Wingate                        Mathematics is the art which teaches
johnww na worldpath.net                one how not to make calculations.