Linux developers needed to create human-like A.I with full physics within a computer.

Lee Bouknight lee.bouknight na mindspring.com
Středa Únor 19 05:04:49 CET 2003

John Wingate wrote:
> Peter Lemken <peter na strg-alt-entf.org> wrote:
>
>>In comp.os.linux.portable Alpha 0.1 <digex na telix.com> wrote:
>>
>>>My name is M.C. Shampoo.
>>

>>No, your name is idiot.
>

>>>Imagine one communications satellite between Canada and Britain that
>>>connects both countries with lasers
>>

>>[...]
>

>>>This mode of communications is faster than all current satellites that use
>>>radio frequencies to transmit signals which is much slower than the speed of
>>>light.
>>

>>I rest my case.
>

> Idiot Shampoo may find the patented (United States Patent 6,025,810)
> hyper-light-speed antenna even better suited for rapid communications.
> It is described as "A method to transmit and receive electromagnetic
> waves ... sending the signal at a speed faster than light."
>
> Clearly there are idiots in the USPTO as well as on Usenet.

Holy Cow, your right!  So that's how they do that on "EnterPrise". A
Hyper-light-speed antenna.  I need one of those; Radio Shack has them,
right?

Oops, I forgot, according to my Shampoo, there is no Holy Cow...or is it
just that the "Shampoo" has some side affects??