I DO REQUIRE YOUR ASSISTANCE

thandy ibrahim thandyibrahim_8 na hotmail.com
Úterý Červenec 1 10:10:32 CEST 2003

FROM:THANDY IBRAHIM
TEL:+27-83-337-0082.
FAX:+27-11-642-4991.
E-mail:thandyibrahim_8 na hotmail.com
Johannesburg,
South Africa.

I write you this mail from my office table in anticipation that you will
understand and deem it strictly confidential for you please. In this regard
also, I consider it neccessary to tell you who I am. Being the Chief
Accounting Officer Department of Energy and Mineral Resources, Republic of
South Africa.

I therefore write to solicit your sincere co-operation in order to redeem an
investment interest currently being held under TRUST with the DEPARTMENT of
ENERGY and MINERAL RESOURCES.

The said investment which is now valued at USD26.5M was originally purchased
by MR.REUBEN ROSS and leased in 1984 to REGINALD AND CO.MINING INVESTMENTS
CORPORATION. At maturity of the contract in May 1999, several attempts were
made without success, to contact Mr.REUBEN ROSS or any of his relatives in
whose favour the cash value for the redeemed investment could be made.

As the Head of accounts in the Department, I have, with my Director
General(DG) carefully initiated the process of filing a claim for the money
with the hope of having the Fund Transferred abroad for
investment on our behalf and, we are hopefull you will agree with our
intention to arrange payment of the claim in your NAME. We require that you
let us prepare and file the claim for the money from this Department
indicating your name as the appointed beneficiary of the FUND.

Upon approval of the payment of this claim, you will be paid Twenty-Six
Million five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (USD26.5Million), and
since the money will be paid directly into a bank account to be nominated by
you, you will have the responsibility to ensure that we receive our share of
the money which I and my colleague have decided will be 75% while you will
keep 25% as your personal commission. I have to assure you however, that we
are to make the payment of the Fund possible provided you are ready to meet
with us and give us a very srong GUARANTEE that our share of the fund will
be secured in your Hands and that you would not betray our trust in making
the transfer of the Fund into your Bank account.

This is a very safe and risk-free involvement as it is not prone to any
enquiry since we are all active partners and will not want to loose our
positions in Government and the Department.

Meawhile I demand that you keep this transaction very Private and
Confidential in view of our personal involvements. Full details of the
processes for the claim will be provided as soon as we receive your
response AND acceptance to be part of this agreement. I expect the immediate
indication of your interest(By Phone,Fax or E-mail) Kindly adopt and treat
accordingly.

Best regards,

Thandy Ibrahim.

Online - Offline - Day time - Night time.  Buy and Sell - Aucor Auctions!
http://www.aucor.com