INN2 - jak nakonfigurovat innfeed

Stanislav Meduna stano-cznews na meduna.org
Čtvrtek Květen 29 20:47:41 CEST 2003

On Thu, 29 May 2003 07:13:35 +0000 (UTC), Miroslav Suchý wrote:

:> Napr. news.cis.dfn.de explicitne povoluje pripajanie serverov za
:> predpokladu, ze k nim nebude mat pristup nekontrolovany okruh
:> osob (plus niekolko dalsich lahko splnitelnych podmienok).

: FAQ:
: I operate my own newsserver.
: Can I get a regular feed from you?
: Sorry, but we don't establish new peerings for the time
: being.

Ja som netvrdil ze su ochotni poskytovat feed, ale som reagoval
na text, ze ma spravca nebude mat rad, ak sa voci nemu budem
tvarit ako newsreader a u seba potom bezat server. A na to
odpovedaju nasledovne body toho isteho FAQ:

===
5.6 May I re-distribute news to other people?

Yes, as long as there is no other solution, which is likely to
happen with local pseudo-newsservers such as Hamster or
leafnode.

Such a configuration must not lead to a situation that lets
anybody use the service without control (also known as
"anonymous access"). Furthermore, you may not set up gateways to
other protocols like WWW.

All rules of usage must be obeyed even in these configurations -
in particular postings must always carry the corresponding
author's name.

NOTE: If the account is abused by anyone, we will close the
account completely since it is technically impossible for us to
clearly distinguish between the different users.

5.7 I am operating my own (pseudo-) newsserver. What do I
have to keep in mind?

Please make sure that your server is not open world-wide
or for an indefinite number of people. There have been
several cases already in which substantial abuse (rogue
cancel, SPAM) was committed via the account of a
notionless user despite dynamic IP-address and
relatively short on-line times.
===

Zdravi
--