Immediate Assitance

anthonyj2 na tiscali.co.uk anthonyj2 na tiscali.co.uk
Pondělí Září 22 06:42:50 CEST 2003

Dear Friend,

I wish the best in life for you and your family, and I hope you will receive
this mail in good spirit and respond quickly with ultmost secrecy and confidentiality,
I got your address through my professional relationship in discharging
of
my duties for my government. My name is Mr Anthony Johnson and I am the
chief of security and operations for former president Charles Taylor of
Liberia.

Please protect this mail for the safety of my life and that of my family
to avoid us bein
 tortured or killed by his left behind secret agents. Please
I humbly beg you from the bottom of my heart to listen very carefully, the
situation in my country is very critical and chaos, uproar and hostilities
had brought the country to its knees a
d from intelligent report the center
cannot hold anymore for former president Charles Taylor and his government.
The intense pressure from united states, united nations, international community
and west African peace keeping force [Ecomog] had made
im [former president
Charles Taylor] to step aside and go on exile and also pressure to face
war crime charges against humanity.

Listen very carefully, you know my country is very rich with diamonds, and
with my position as former chief of securi
y and operations I have accumulated
so much diamonds which I had sold to generate close to $30 Million over
the years and it is this fund that I want to move to you for safe keeping.
The fund are in boxes in dollar denomination and it would be sent
o you
through diplomatic courier service with your name as the beneficiary within
few days.

Please would you do me a favour to receive this fund for me? Else the government
in power will seize the fund and plunder it. If you are capable and know

that you will truly and honestly help me, write me now, time is no more
on my side. I will give you 30% of the fund and will come to your country
to take my part. Extend a friendly hand and help me.
I urgently await your reply with this e-mail
Your
 Sincerely

Anthony Johnson.