BUSINESS ASSISTANCE NEEDED

tito zuma tizuma na classicmail.co.za
Sobota Srpen 28 17:19:50 CEST 2004

FROM;TITO ZUMA
DEPT;AGRICULTURE
CAPE TOWN,
SOUTH AFRICA

BUSINESS ASSISTANCE NEEDED

I would like to begin by way of introduction;My name is Dr
TITO ZUMA, a native of
South Africa. I am a senior Director of The South Africa
Department of Agriculture.

I am writing this letter to solicit your co-operation in
order to
redeem an Over invoiced Contract payment in the name of one
of
our late contractors which is currently held on trust by
our overseas
offshore Bank.

The said Payment amounts to $9.5 Million United States
Dollars (Nine
Million Five hundred thousand American dollars). The
payment
was originally to be made to one Mr. Abraham Cole the late
contractor who
died in 1998 and since then we have not found anyone to
stand in and
claim this payment on his behalf.

My partner, who is the Account Director in the same
Department of
Agriculture and I,have initiated the process of filing a
claim for this
money with the hope of having the funds transferred to you.
In order to
do this,we will swear an affidavit in the High Court of my
country stating
that you are a distant cousin and next of kin to Mr.Abraham
Cole the ownerof
the money and giving you the legal authority to administer
his estate.

After which, you will file a claim for this money from the
Department
of Agriculture, indicating that you are the adminstrator of
the deceased
contractors Estate and the the beneficiary of these funds.
When the
claim is approved you will be directed to the Bank where
the fund is held on
trust and you will be paid the sum of USD $9.5M.

The money will be paid directly to any bank of your choice
; you will
have the responsibility to ensure that my partner and I
receive 70% of the money while
you keep the remaining 25% for your assistance. The
remaining 5% will be for
incidental expenses.

I want to assure you that my partner and I are in a
position to make
the payment of this claim possible provided that you can
strong
guarantee that our share will be secured, and that you will
not take
advantage of our position.

Be assured that there is absolutely nothing to worry about
in the view
of this claim. It is perfectly safe with no risks involved,
and it is not
subject to any inquiry, since my partner and I will be
handling the claim directly in South Africa on your behalf.

I do hope my proposal is acceptable to you. Please
acknowledge the
receipt of this letter, so that I can provide you with more
clarification about the claim and how we intend to make
this deal beneficial
to everyone involved.

PLEASE CONTACT ME ON THIS ATENEFTIVE MAIL ADDRESS:
titozuma98 na netscape.net

yours Sincerely

Dr.TITO ZUMA