CONGRATULATION YOU HAVE WON

drawnlotto2004 na telstra.com drawnlotto2004 na telstra.com
Pondělí Červenec 5 16:33:52 CEST 2004

SOCCER EAGLE LOTTO INTERNATIONAL.
HOOFGHESS 333,1104 KL
AMSTERDAM-NETHERLANDS.

FROM:THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD.
BACTH NO: LDNL/30771/04.
REF. NO. LDNL/122083/04.

WINNING NOTIFICATION

ATTN,DEAR

This is to inform you of the release of the GLOBAL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL/ WORLD GAMING BOARD held on the 29th JUNE 2004 Due to the mix up of numbers, the results were released on the 4th JULY 2004. Your name attached to ticket number 36739-1 with serial number ’
0098-0 drew the lucky numbers of 7-9-2 which consequently won the lottery in the 1st category.
You have therefore been approved for payment of FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS ( US$ 500,000) cash credited to file with REF. NO.LDNL/122083/04.

CONGRATULATIONS:Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your claims has been processed
and your money Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some paticipants.All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from only Microsoft users from over 20,000 company, and 3,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all over the world.This promotional program takes place every three years. For your processing of your claim please contact our fudicial agent.

Mr. PAUL SMITH
Email:soccerlotto2004 na netscape.net
SOCCER EAGLE LOTTO INTER

processing and remittance of your winning prize money to a destination of your choice.Any claim not made before two weeks (19th) from this day will be returned to the MINISTERIAL VAN DE ECONOMIA NETHERLANDS. Note that all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.

Also in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all your correspondence
with Mr.Paul  Smith

Please follow all his instructions.Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform us as quickly as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for  being part of our promotional program.

 Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

 Yours Sincerely,
 Anita Van Hoornbeck
 Vice President, SOCCER LOTTO INTER