Links Exchange from blackjack-tfx.com

admin na mail-tfx.com admin na mail-tfx.com
Úterý Červen 22 12:15:05 CEST 2004

Hi,
blackjack-tfx.com is one of the leading sites.

We would like to offer you the opportunity to create reciprocal links with our site.

Please note: the process of establishing reciprocal links is very simple and
effective.
 Reciprocal links increase web traffic to our site and yours; this in turn increases marketing potential.

In order to create the reciprocal links, please visit
http://www.blackjack-tfx.com/Directory/index.asp and choose the category most suited to your site.

Fill in your details where requested, and send the form to us.

Your site will automatically be placed in the index for seven days.
 During
this period, your site will be marked as "new".

In order for it to appear permanently in the index, you must enter the
following link in your site:
Title: Online Black Jack Game
Address: http://www.blackjack-tfx.com

TFX Marketing Dept.

In order to Unsubscribe yourself from Our list, Please press this URL:
http://www.web-tfx.com/diradmin/ForMailer/RemoveFromEMailList.asp