paleni DVD

Cyber-Duracel cyber na irix-servis.cz
Pondělí Červen 28 16:16:45 CEST 2004

Peter Surda wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 03:30:18PM +0200, Cyber-Duracel wrote:
>
>>Taki tu znakovou sadu jsem dal dohromady, ted jen uz posledni problem,
>>kdyz growisofs reknu kde si ma brat soubory tak vzdy vynecha nejvyssi
>>root napr.data/ kde je data/prvni/neco1....neco3344 na DVD mi nasype jen
>>neco1......neco33344 a jak ho mam presvedcit aby to tam dal i s tim
>>nadrazenym adresarem (prvni) ?? Mozna je to parametr -root ale nejak
>>jsem to uplne nepochopil
>
> pozri man mkisofs a hladaj "pathspec" a -graft-points, tam je to popisane ako
> to ojebabrat.
>
> Alebo to mozes jednoducho symlinknut a pouzit -f, tak to robim ja.
>

>>Diky Petr
>
> S pozdravom,
>
> Peter Surda (Shurdeek) <shurdeek na routehat.org>, ICQ 10236103, +436505122023

tak to jse masi uplne natvrdlej, moje anglictina neni nejlepsi a tohle
je na me moc. Jian kby me spis zajimalo jak je to s tim symlinkem ln -sf
    co kam ??? Muzes mi to vyvetlit na tom priklade co jsem sem dal ?

Diky Petr

pathspec is the path of the directory tree to be copied into the iso9660
filesystem.  Multiple paths can be specified, and mkisofs will merge the
files found in all of  the  specified path components to form the cdrom
image.If  the option -graft-points has been specified, it is possible to
graft the paths at points other than the root directory, and it is
possible to graft files  or  directories  onto  the cdrom image with
names different than what they have in the source filesystem.  This is
easiest to illustrate with a couple of examples.   Let's start by
assuming that  a  local  file ../old.lis exists, and you wish to include
it in the cdrom image.
            foo/bar/=../old.lis

        will include the file old.lis in the cdrom image at
/foo/bar/old.lis, while

             foo/bar/xxx=../old.lis

will  include  the file old.lis in the cdrom image at /foo/bar/xxx.  The
same sort of syntax can be used with directories as well.  mkisofs will
create  any  directories  required  such that  the  graft  points exist
on the cdrom image - the directories do not need to appear in one of the
paths.  By default, any directories that are created on the fly  like
this  will have  permissions  0555  and  appear to be owned by the
person running mkisofs.  If you wish other permissions or owners of the
intermediate  directories,  see  -uid,  -gid,  -dir-mode, -file-mode and
-new-dir-mode.