We are unable to process your service request - MAR (KMM96255V11005L0KM)
PayPal Customer Service 2
service2 na paypal.com
Pátek Duben 29 23:44:24 CEST 2005
Thank you for contacting PayPal!
Unfortunately, we were unable to process your service request. This was due
to a change in the original email subject or not utilizing the customized
contact form via the website.
In order for us to provide the best customer service possible, and give you
account-specific answers to your inquiry, please follow the steps listed
1. Log in to your PayPal Account
2. Click the 'Help' link located in the upper right-hand corner of the page
3. Click 'Contact us'
4. Click 'Contact by email'
5. Under 'Choose a Topic', select the topic for your inquiry
6. Under 'Choose a Subtopic', select the subtopic that best fits your
7. Enter your question in the 'Summarize your question in one sentence' box
8. Click 'Continue'
9. On the 'Contact Us' page you will find a few suggested search results
based on your question. If you do not receive suggested search results or
if the suggestions do not answer your question, please complete the form
10. Select the language you are writing your message in from the drop down
11. Click 'Continue'
You have now submitted your question through a secure web page. A Customer
Support Analyst will respond to your inquiry shortly.
Do not reply to this email as replies will not be answered. Please visit
our online Help Center and contact us via the website so that we can better
serve your needs.
This email is sent to you by the contracting entity to your User Agreement,
either PayPal Inc or PayPal (Europe) Limited. PayPal(Europe) Limited is
authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the UK as
an electronic money institution.
Další informace o konferenci Linux