You Have Won!!!

Psoft Sweeps Ltd. psoftss na tiscali.it
Neděle Srpen 14 02:57:54 CEST 2005

Psoft Intl Ltd.
91-8 Hares Lane
W. Capland 10039PL.
Ref No: Psfi-8813415/05.
Serial No: 003165

                Date: August 13th, 2005.

Dear Sir/Madam,

         SWEEPSTAKE PRIZE AWARD INFORMATION.

We write to officially notify you of the result of the PSoft Sweepstake
draw that was conducted on the 13th day of August 2005 and that this email
address, which was attached to Serial No: 003165 have won our sweepstake
program in the free prize category. We have now approved you to a total
payment sum of USD$980,000:00 (NINE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY THOUSAND US DOLLARS
ONLY) as attaches to payment file Ref No: Psfi-8813415/05. We are aware of
the surprises that do follow such a notification message based on the fact
that you have not purchase a lottery ticket from us, but be informed here
that it was a promotional program from our software company in promoting the
benefit of the Internet usage.

These approved funds can be claim now by contacting our assign payment
house. Due to the nature of this program, we ask that you keep a copy of
this notification message safe until your claim has been processed and
collected; as this is part of a new security measures. You can begin your
claim now by contacting the Payment house on email address:
eckins na katamail.com with your complete names, Postal Address, Telephone and
Fax numbers, Occupation, Reference/Serial numbers and the amount won for the
processing of this claim. Be informed also that all funds not applied for
after the 27th day of August 2005 will be return back to us.

Felicitations as we do expect you to make better use of these funds.

Sincerely,
Simon Errickson.
PSoft Inc.
Email: psoft na winning.com

We do use Email means for confidential business communications but we do
not intend to create unsolicited email messages. If you feel you have
received our message by error and you do not want to be part of our
promotional Programs, kindly advise us immediately and destroy any copy of
our messages in your possession.