Skutecne hardwarovy RAID

Tibor Pittich Tibor.Pittich na phuture.sk
Úterý Únor 1 22:56:47 CET 2005

 1. februára 2005 o 22:48, Jan Krnavek píše:

> Btw: ted me napada ,jak to chce sw raid poresit ,kdyz bootovaci disk
> muze byt jen jeden a ten zrovna odejde??? muzu mit bezpecne
> (bootovatelne) cely system na sw raidu?

isteze.

lilo.conf(5)
boot=<boot-device>
       Sets  the  name  of the device (e.g. a hard disk partition) that
       contains the boot sector. If this keyword is omitted,  the  boot
       sector is read from (and possibly written to) the device that is
       currently mounted as root.  A raid installation is initiated  by
       specifying   a   RAID1   device   as   the  boot  device;  e.g.,
       "boot=/dev/md0".  Note that LILO version 22.0 and later  operate
       differently  from  earlier  versions  with respect to the actual
       location of the boot records.

--
professional home page                  -> http://tibor.pittich.sk
personal home page                      -> http://phuture.sk