PUTTY

AntiTrust2 (gmail) antitrust2 na gmail.com
Pátek Leden 28 02:15:03 CET 2005

> zmyzli
:(((  radsej sa tvarim, ze je to preklep

**
http://www.tartarus.org/~simon/puttydoc/Chapter4.html#S4.24
http://ftp.pslib.cz/pub/windows/SSH-PuTTY/README.txt

A co tak "F1"??

**********
Section 4.21: Storing configuration in a file

PuTTY does not currently support storing its configuration in a file
instead of the Registry. However, you can work around this with a
couple of batch files.

You will need a file called (say) PUTTY.BAT which imports the contents
of a file into the Registry, then runs PuTTY, exports the contents of
the Registry back into the file, and deletes the Registry entries.
This can all be done using the Regedit command line options, so it's
all automatic. Here is what you need in PUTTY.BAT:

@ECHO OFF

regedit /s putty.reg

regedit /s puttyrnd.reg

start /w putty.exe

regedit /ea new.reg HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SimonTatham\PuTTY

copy new.reg putty.reg

del new.reg

regedit /s puttydel.reg

This batch file needs two auxiliary files: PUTTYRND.REG which sets up
an initial safe location for the PUTTY.RND random seed file, and
PUTTYDEL.REG which destroys everything in the Registry once it's been
successfully saved back to the file.

Here is PUTTYDEL.REG:

REGEDIT4

[-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SimonTatham\PuTTY]

Here is an example PUTTYRND.REG file:

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SimonTatham\PuTTY]

"RandSeedFile"="a:\\putty.rnd"

You should replace a:\putty.rnd with the location where you want to
store your random number data. If the aim is to carry around PuTTY and
its settings on one floppy, you probably want to store it on the
floppy.

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:42:06 +0100, Marecek Peter <marecek na ditec.sk> wrote:
> Prosim vas kde si putty uklada nastavenie o pripojeniach? skopiroval som si ho
> na druhy pocitac a zmyzli my pripojenia.

[ak xce niekto gmail pozvanku ...]

--
AT
aka