Business Co-operation

Mr.Mark Poort lynnde77 na netscape.net
Čtvrtek Červenec 21 13:33:39 CEST 2005

Dear Sir/Madam
Greetings to you and your family. I have a profiling
amount in an excess of US$25M, which I seek your
partnership in accommodating for me. You will be
rewarded with 20% of the total sum for your
partnership. Can you be my partner on this?
INTRODUCTION OF MY SELF:
I am Mr. Mark Poort, an attorney to Mrs. Danijela
Djuric, a Yugoslavian and personal secretary to
Mikhail Khodorkovsky (M.K) the richest man in Russia
and owner of the following companies: Chairman CEO:
YUKOS OIL (Russian Most Largest Oil Company) Chairman
CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (A well  reputable financial
institution with its branches all over the world).
SOURCE OF FUNDS:
The documents of the above funds in question was
handed over to me to be used in payment of an American
oil merchant for his last oil deal with my boss
Mikhail Khodorkovsky.
Already the funds have been deposited with a Bank:
BANCO SANTANDER where the final crediting is expected
to be carried out. While I was on the process, My Boss
got arrested for his involvement on politics in
financing the leading and opposing political parties
(the Union of Right Forces, led by Boris Nemtsov, and
Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party led by
Gregor Yavlinsky) which poses treat to President
Vladimir Putin second tenure as Russian president.
You can catch more of the story on this
http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html
YOUR ROLE:
All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of
the above quoted sum and I will arrange for the
documentation which will enable BANCO SANTANDER,
transfer the sum to you.
I am assuring you that this transaction is hundred
percent risk free.
The transaction has to be concluded in two (2) weeks
before Mikhail Khodorkovsky is out on bail.
Your's Sincerely,
Mr. Mark Poort.
NOTE: You must reply me on this email:
markpoort05 na netscape.net