MY PROPOSAL

ABU OSMAN abyusman na netscape.net
Čtvrtek Červen 9 13:21:20 CEST 2005

FROM MR ABU OSMAN DARFUR SUDAN
Dear Friend,

With warm hearts and my greetings I hope this email-message meets you in
good time. It will be strange to you to receive this email from me since
you do
not know me personally. However, I am sincerely seeking your assistance in
this
transaction, which I propose with my free mind and as a person of
integrity.

My name is Abu Osman, the son of Osman Bashir, a Trader from Sudan, Who
was murdered during the conflict between Sudanese Government and the Rabels
over the control of our natural resources by Lieutenant-General Omar Hassan
al-Bashir,my father oppose the idea of the control of our natural resources
policy
of the new government the government then order the malitia to kill my
beloved father
and his store was burnt down and everthing looted.

As led by my instinct, I decided to contact you through email, after
searching for contacts via the internet, as it is the only means I can
contact
anybody since I am cutting off ties with Sudan for now. I apologize if this
is not
acceptable to you.After the death of my father, our local Imam and a close
friend of my father handed us over will documents with instructions from my

father that we should leave Sudan incase anything happen to him. The will
documents has a certificate of deposit, confirming a cash deposit totaling
Seven million Seven hundred and Fifty thousand united state dollars.
[$7.750] Kept in custody for us in a security company unknown to the
company that
the content is money hence it was deposited as personal belongings. This
money
was deposited with this Private Security Company for safety and security
reasons, and was to be used for the purchase of land, new machines and
equipment for
a new office in Darfur region.

This violent and barbaric act by Sudanese Government has since led to the
death of my beloved mother and kid sister and other innocent lives,I was
continually threatened to abandon my inheritance from my father after he
was murdered.
resisted for a while, but when the danger became unbearable, I fled Sudan
with the help of my father's close friend Mr. Kennedy Burns from Australia
also
an oil merchant who was leaving in Sudan with us but left with his family
following this ugly development I have tried to reach him but all to no
avail.
I am currently staying in the Netherlands where I am seeking political
asylum. In fact my decision to come here to seek asylum, is because the
security
company from South-Africa, has a branch here, I have contacted them to move
the safe deposit from their office in Johannesburg South-Africa, which they
have since done,I need to transfer this money to an account and invest part
of
the money this is why I am seeking a genuine and reliable partner,you have
understand that this decision taken by me is a very big and brave one, and
it entrusts my future in your hands, as a result of the safe keeping of
this
money.

If you accept to assist me, all I want you to do for me, is to assist with
arrangements to claim the deposit from the security company from their
office here in The Netherlands, as it has now been transferred from
Johannesburg
South-Africa to their branch here. The company will be legally informed of
you
representing me. For your assistance, I have two options for you. Firstly
you can choose to have 20% of the money for your assistance, and helping me
open an account for the money,
Please if you are ready to assist me send me an email through,
abuusmaan na netscape.net
for me to give you further detials.
Regards,
Abu Osman,