Good News

Good News GoodNews808 na yahoo.com
Pátek Březen 4 13:26:12 CET 2005

1)Sept 2003: I was down Pittsburgh, and I heard a voice that said,"Good
News". It confused me, but I felt compeled to come home to my old church.
2)When I arrive home and held my dads hands inside the Church(he is grounds
keeper, and just so happened to be there), and profess to him and God my
love, he went up and brought me down a Bible, The Good News Bible.
3)I have never heard of this Bible before in my life, the "Good News" I was
spoken to is manifested in physical form.

I don't claim to be a prophet. I fully know God exists as explained in the
bible.
I'm well educated, and I appreciate science.  But neither science, nor
other religions detract from the bible.
If you read the bible, you'll find truth.