[[Atilinuxbeta] Package Maintainers - 8.18 Re-release]

Jan Houstek jan.houstek na mff.cuni.cz
Čtvrtek Říjen 20 12:22:56 CEST 2005

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005, Ing. Pavel PaJaSoft Janoušek wrote:
> xstodulk na fi.muni.cz@230.42.108.194.contactel.net <> wrote:
> > BTW: Váš MS Outlook nezachovává hlavičku "References:", to je bug
> > nebo feature?
>
> 	Mimochodem a proč by měl? To je nějaká norma?

RFC 2822, 3.6.4. Identification fields
   Though optional, every message SHOULD have a "Message-ID:" field.
   Furthermore, reply messages SHOULD have "In-Reply-To:" and
   "References:" fields as appropriate, as described below.

RFC 2119, 3. SHOULD   This word, or the adjective "RECOMMENDED", mean
   that there may exist valid reasons in particular circumstances to
   ignore a particular item, but the full implications must be understood
   and carefully weighed before choosing a different course.

Zajimave je, ze ta parodie na MUA pouziva hlavicku In-Reply-To: priblizne
zpusobem popsanym v RFC 2822, ovsem References: (popsano tamtez) ignoruje.
Dost by me zajimaly ty "valid reasons", ktere soudruhy v Redmontu primely
pustit se jinou cestou (different course), a to nejen v tomto konkretnim
pripade ...

-- Honza Houstek