winning notification

lottery euromillion6 na netscape.net
Středa Duben 26 17:45:15 CEST 2006

Dear Winner,
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Euro millions Lottery
Winners,an International promo held on the Friday, 3 march  2006. Your E-
mail address fell to the ticket number 653-908-321-675 with serial main
number 345-790-241-671 drew lucky star numbers 9, 21, 30, 39 and 50 and
the Lucky Star numbers were 1 and 3.
which consequently won in the 2nd category of this program, you have
therefore been approved for a lump sum pay of 1.000.000.00 Euro.(One Million
Euros) CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning
informations confidential until your claim has been processed and your money
remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants. All
participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over
100,000 company and 50,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all
over the world. This lottery promo was sponsored by Euro Million Lottery
Programme, milan .To create awareness of their programme all over the world.
This awareness has been in the media for some time now, You can see these
websites for further detail(www.loteria.com) B.B.C NEWS:
We hope that, with part of your winning, you will take part in our march
2006, 50 million Euro , Promo.
To file for your claim, please contact claims officer(webmaster):
Name:Mr.Ricardo David.
Tel: 0039-3463734378
Fax:0039-0112478038
Email: euromillion6 na netsacape.net
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 10th april, 2006.
After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next
stake.Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform
their agent /webmaster as soon as possible. Congratulations once more and
thank you for being part of Euro Million Lottery promotion. Sincerely yours,
Mrs,Ana Maria Lopez.P.H.F
Result Coordinator.(Enquires)
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified .