TODAY IS REFILL DAY

Pharmacy System pharmacy na comcom.co.jp
Středa Srpen 9 15:21:12 CEST 2006

We appreciate your continued support and patronage of
our internet pharmacy, and we wish to thank you for all
of your previous orders.

To do that, to show our appreciation, we are offering
you the opportunity to take advantage of our new immediate
shipping policy for refills.

http://imedspharmacy.com

Our new policy allows you to place an order to refill
any of your previous product orders, and that product
will be shipped on the VERY SAME DAY, regardless of
whether it's a weekday, weekend, or even if you place
the order at 2am!

This is just another one of the amazing new benefits
that we are offering to our previous customers as a
part of our "Customer Appreciation Rollout"...watch
for more emails with even more great benefits and
offers for previous customers!

Thank you for your patronage, and we look forward to
serving you again soon!