Yahoo! Auto Response

geoffrey na yahoo.com geoffrey na yahoo.com
Pátek Únor 10 01:29:24 CET 2006

   Due to the ads company put my email address on the "From" field to send out their spam illegially. This email is out of service temperatory.

   If you try to complain the spam issue, please go their web site's directly. So far, I know eirqel.wonsound.info and mepldl.pressday.net are doing this.

   For others, you can email me to gleongact-verify na yahoo.com.

   If you have a good idea how to headle it, you can also drop me a email at gleongact-verify na yahoo.com
about that.