CONGRATULATIONS!!!.....YOU HAVE WON

DE NEDERLAND LOTTO denederlandlotto na dnlotto.nl
Neděle Leden 7 14:00:23 CET 2007

DE NEDERLAND LOTTO,
Jan Thijssenweg 115,
2289 AA Rijswijk, Nederland.

  CONGRATULATIONS!!!.....YOU HAVE WON € 1,000,000.00 EUROS

You have been awarded € 1,000,000.00 Euros in the DE NEDERLAND LOTTO in which e-mail addresses are picked randomly by Software powered by the internet through the World Wide Web.

Your email address was among those chosen this New Year for the DE NEDERLAND LOTTO. And this promotion is proudly sponsored by sponsored by eminent personality and the owner of the largest software company in the Nederland.

You can log on to our website for more information concerning our entire lottery promo http://www.lotto.nl

Your email address, attached to Ticket Number 641-9830170/OPj with Reference Number NIL- AIE/11217/2532, Batch Number EON/9817-08 and Serial Number 25081203 drew the Lucky Numbers 7-12-01-17-98-25-323, and consequently won the lotto in the first Category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of €1,000,000.00 Euros.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European Booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon. In View of this, your €1,000,000.00 Euros will be released to you by our accredited claims agent in Europe. Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact them.

All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web through computer draw System and extracted from over 800,000,000 individual and companies email addresses.

This promotion takes place annually. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning details confidential till your claims is processed and your prize money remitted to you in whatever manner you to Claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements.

To file for your claim, please contact our/your accredited claims agent:

Tomas Andersen
Telephone: 31-64-305-6203
Email: dnlclaims na yahoo.co.uk

Provide him with the information below:
1. Name:
2. Address:
3. Marital Status:
4. Occupation:
5. Age:
6. Sex:
7. Nationality:
8. Country of Residence:
9. Telephone Number:
10. Fax Number:
11. Batch Number above:
12. Reference Number:

This information facilitate the due process of the release of winnings avoid unnecessary delays and complications in the processing of your winnings.

Always remember to quote your Reference / Batch number in any correspondences with us or our/your designated accredited claims agent.

Congratulations once more from all members and staff of this program and Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program.

Yours Sincerely
Jensen Hoffman
Lotto Co-ordinator
DE NEDERLAND LOTTO,
Jan Thijssenweg 115,
2289 AA Rijswijk, Nederland.

Important Information: If you are below 18 years of age, you are automatically disqualified. Please do not reply to this mail. Contact our/your accredited claims agent immediately for remittance of your lotto winning funds.

Daląí informace o konferenci Linux