Properties.

Peter Kok as568agl na yahoo.com.hk
Neděle Červenec 29 21:51:09 CEST 2007

Good Day,

I wish to introduce myself to you. I am Peter Kok a top Sudanese Goverment official who opposed the war in Darfur in my country Sudan.Due to my oppostion to the war,the goverment of my country has been persecuting
me and my family.Consequently my wife,children and I managed to enter a red cross airplane that was evacuating foreigners and we are presently in Cape Town, South Africa.

We wish to invest in properties in your country with your assistance and  cooperation.If you are in a good position to help my family,please send an e-mail to the e-mail address below indicating your desire to
help my family invest this funds in your country.

best regards

Hope to meet you soon.

God bless,

Peter Kok