every horse magazine

George Williams press.office na every-magazine.com
Sobota Říjen 27 17:47:15 CEST 2007

Cambridge, England - news release - for immediate use

every-magazine.com is the website where you can subscribe to
English-language magazines and have them delivered to anywhere in the world
by airmail. We have just reached the landmark of 3,500 titles.

The magazines come from English-speaking countries such as the United
Kingdom, United States, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and South Africa.

They cover a huge range of topics including the horse and riding titles
below - see
http://every-magazine.com/recreation--travel--leisure-horse-and-rider-1-en.h
tm

For a full list of topics see - every-magazine.com/html-sitemap.htm

Why not link to us as a resource for your website visitors.

Arabian Horse Times  |  Trail Blazer  |  Horse & Hound  |  Arabian Horse
World  |  Eventing  |  Horse Illustrated  |  Dressage Today  |  Practical
Horseman  |  American Cowboy  |  Horse  |  Racing Ahead  |  Equus  |  Young
Rider  |  Horse & Rider  |  Thoroughbred Times  |  American Turf Monthly  |
Western Horseman  |  Conquistador  |  Trail Rider  |  Southern Horseman  |
Harness Racing International  |  Breeding & Racing  |  In The Know  |
Pacemaker  |  Your Horse  |  Equestrian Life  |  Pony  |  Horse & Pony  |
NZ Horse & Pony  |  Absolute Horse  |  Local Rider

Questions or Comments - please contact:	george.williams na every-magazine.com

NOTES TO THE WEBMASTER
======================

What would 3,500 magazines look like in a shop ?
magazines available in countries where they would never be found on
newsstands.

Can we be sure we're the biggest ?
way below 2,000. We have 3,500.

Other sites don't want the hassle of international shipping so sell national
titles for domestic delivery - rarely more than 1,500

Then there are the medium-to-large publishers whose sites only sell their
own titles - maybe 20-40 titles.

And finally there are the small publishers with just a few titles - often
only one - that don't sell enough to be listed on any of the big sites.

This leaves a role for a site run by enthusiasts that gathers together the
best of the money-focused sites and adds niche titles direct from
publishers - hey presto - biggest

But why ?
=========
We have a long association with magazines and we know the passion,
enthusiasm, energy and skill it takes to publish each and every one. Through
our various hobbies and obsessions we have found some fantastic magazines
via the web. Many people thought that the internet would kill the print
magazine business. Instead magazines of all kinds can now thrive by finding
a global audience, providing they can get noticed.

We often lamented the absence of a portal that would collect together all
these magazines in one place and help smaller titles get noticed. Eventually
we decided we could no longer wait for someone else to do it. So we bought
some books on html, java etc and started work.

We don't want to hassle you - if you don't want to hear from us again - just
email and tell us.

every-magazine.com, 60 Metcalfe Road, Cambridge, CB4 2DD, United Kingdom

...end...