Hello

Adams Diallo dialloadam na hotmail.com
Pátek Únor 22 11:32:21 CET 2008

Hello,

I am Mr.Adams Diallo,and I am contacting you from Dakar, Senegal for amutualbusiness relationship and investment. I have some funds realizedthrough contract execution and I need your cooperation to invest the funds.Thefirst stage requires transferring the funds to your account forsubsequent investment.I have chosen to contact you because you live in a countrywhere I want to invest in. I therefore want you to work with me as apartner. On receipt of your response, I will send you full details ofthe transaction and more information about myself.I await your prompt response.

Best regards,
Adams Diallo.