Professional CAD Drafting Services

Ben yitianyiw19annian na msn.com
Středa Říjen 13 13:43:36 CEST 2010

CAD Drafting Services

We are a China based studio providing innovative and cost effective CAD drafting and design solutions that provide value to business needs. We introduced ourselves with a vision to be the best rather than to be the biggest of all the players in the industry. We truly believe in aligning ourselves with our customer’s goals, objectives and needs and build long-term relationships. With our expertise in AutoCAD drafting services, we are able to convert your original document (hand drafted or scanned) into an error free DXF, DGN, DWG format.

Services:
AutoCAD Design
AutoCAD Conversion
AutoCAD Drawings
AutoCAD Engineering
2D to 3D conversions
Architectural renderings
Raster to vector conversion
Architectural drawings
GIS conversion
Logo vectorization
Digitizing maps
Legacy drawing conversion

Best regards,
Ben
Benynameas AutoCAD Solutions
Contact: ibautocad na yeah.net

Pls send address to cadremove na yeah.net  for remove