the best rain boot supplier want to coorperate with you

Picasa Web Albums picasawebalbums-noreply na google.com
Pátek Srpen 12 07:17:35 CEST 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

How do you do!  We know your company from your website/Google/…
My name is Shannon. Can you spare me a little time?

We, Guangzhou Jinxiang Co., Ltd, are a professional PVC safety boots
manufacturer with more than 15 years experience.  Our brand “JINXIANG” is a
famous brand in China. Our boots are mainly exported to Europe, America,
Japan, East Asia and South America. The features of our boots are
water-proof,  oil-resistant, acid/alkali resistant, crush-proof and
puncture-proof. The boots reach CE EN 20344/20345/20344 standards. That’s
the reason why we
haven’t got any complain about the exported boots so far.

We supply the safety boots with good quality and competitive price . If you
want to know more about our product, please contact me. By the way, free
sample are available.

We offer OEM service, any style and any color can be produced according to
your need.
If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.
For more contact detailed information, please see my signature below.

Best regards,

Shannon.

JinXiang Ltd. GZ China
TEL:8620-89081102  MP:86-15999944703
FAX: 8620-89081101
Add: No.39 East Street,Haoke Zhou, Xinye Road, Gongye Avenue, Guangzhou,
Guangdong, P.R.China