Administrative Sales Support - Virtual Office

linux na muni.cz linux na muni.cz
Pátek Červenec 1 15:24:59 CEST 2011

Salute!

I am writing to you on behalf of the large corporation where I work at the Human Resources department.

Our company is dealing with a great number of different fields, such as:
- real estate
- logistics
- supporting in opening of banking accounts
- etc.

And our company currently has vacant positions of regional managers in Europe:
- rate of salary 2.400  + bonus
- max 3-4 business hours a day
- flextime

If you are interested in cooperation with us, firstly you need to specify contact details and one of our managers will be in contact with you. Kevin na europe-hire.net

We are looking for the people who have an official permission to work in Europe!

We are waiting for your prompt reply