Choosing good printer for your printing job

Picasa Web Albums picasawebalbums-noreply na google.com
Pátek Červenec 22 06:50:40 CEST 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

Have a nice day. Thanks for your time reading my email.

This is Kola from H & C Printing Centre of China. We are a leading
manufacturer and exporter in printing service in China. Our printing
service has a good market in Europe and North America as well as Australia
and New Zealand. We are pleased to approach you in the hope of doing
business for mutual benefit.

1. Products: picture albums, magazines, catalogs, labels and stickers, hang
tags, packaging boxes, booklets, flyers, playing cards, calendars etc.
2. Advantages: perfect quality, competitive prices, good service.
3. Printing Price: Only 40% of the cost you pay to your local printers.

Any item is to your liking or any question, please feel free to contact us
via admin na hctheright.com .

Faithfully yours,
Kola
e-mail:admin na hctheright.com