HC admin与您共享了照片

HC admin hnc_printing na 126.com
Úterý Prosinec 25 11:07:43 CET 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your time and attention. I am Mickey from H&C Printing
Center. From your website I learn that you might be in need of some
printing service. Maybe we can cooperate.

Our company is one of leading manufacturers of printing goods, based in
beautiful city-Xiamen China. Our mode is custom-made. With varies of
processing types and very competitive price, we engage in catalogues,
periodical magazines, brochures, flyers, Children’s book, etc. Are we
meeting your demand?

If you have any question, please don’t hesitate to let me know. It is my
honor and pleasure to service you.

Best regards,
Mickey
admin na hongchengco.com