Inquiry

Chen Li chen na p&g.ltd
Čtvrtek Prosinec 27 22:58:22 CET 2012

Dear Sir/Ma,

My name is Chen Li from P & G Co. Ltd., it will be a great pleasure to do business with your company and also create good business relationship between both companies. Our company samples website is available to enable you know more about our company and to review our samples, please go to our company samples website and log in with your valid existing business, company email address and password to enable you view our specifications, quantities.

Click or copy & paste our company samples website: http://www.viewsamplesatpglimited.d4st.com on the address bar to log in with your valid existing business, company email address and password to view our samples.

We look forward to your anticipation and immediate response back to us.

Regards,
Chen Li
P & G Ltd.
Website: http://www.viewsamplesatpglimited.d4st.com