Steve Morgan

Steve Morgan morgansteve na in.com
Středa Červenec 25 19:07:23 CEST 2012

Dear

I have a profiling amount, which I seek your assistants to claim.

INTRODUCTION OF MY SELF:
I am a South African and a personal secretary/Advocate to Late Roger Brett
Kebble of South Africa and Chairman CEO of many companies,
and many other interests both in America, Asia and African Continents.

SOURCE OF FUNDS:
The above funds in question was since deposited in the year 2005 with a
bank in
Europe to be used in payment of his foreign business merchant for his last
deal with my boss
Mr. Brett Kebble, while the fund final crediting is expected to be carried
out into the business merchant's bank account by the paying bank.
Unfortunately while on the process, My Boss got assassinated September 27th
2005 in his car while driving on his way to a function in Melrose district
of Johannesburg South Africa. You can read more about all this on below
website:

http://www.mg.co.za/article/2006-04-27-kebble-r15bn-found-r900m-still-missi
ng

The bank recently wrote me a notification latter in respect of transferring
the fund,
and I need to urgently introduce you to the bank as the partner to my late
boss to enable you claims this fund for our mutual benefit.
The money will be sheared in the ratio of 50/50% between me and you. I have
decided to do this deal with you to help myself and never to be connected
with any of Brett Kebble conglomerates.

I will need to present you as the beneficially in the documents I am meant
to get intouch with the bank where the fund was deposited to re-profile the
ownership of the funds with your data to enable them transfer the fund to
your nominated bank account.
Please reply with your full contact coordinates (Phone/fax etc, plus
address) to enable me contact you for a verbal discussion.

Please treat this transaction as confidential matter. I will send you all
the details as soon as you indicate your willingness.
Much Regards,

Barrister Steve Morgan
Email: stevenmorgan na in.com