Re: PRICE LIST----kitchen waste processor

Food waste disposer. sales na chijiang3.com
Pátek Září 21 19:42:11 CEST 2012

Dear Manager,

Good day!

We are a Chinese professional manufacturer which producing garbage disposer, garbage disposal, garbage processor, food garbage processor, waste management machine, kitchen processor, kitchen waste processor, food waste disposer.
It is one of new products in kitchen of 21 Century, which is installed under the outlet of kitchen sink, it can be effectively grind all kinds of food waste such as bones, fish, eggshells, vegetables scraps, coffee grouds, tea powder, melon rinds, fruit pitscorn cores and so on. It make the food waste break to tiny paste and pellets, then drained away the pipeline, which contuibutes to eliminate peculiar smell and improve our residence environment.

We enclose our latest price list for your reference.

Hope our products can meet your need and we may establish a long-term steady business relationship.
Best regards,

FRUI
YONGKANG FENGRUI ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
ADD: CHANGCHENG INDUSTRIAL ZONE,YONGKANG,ZHEJIANG,CHINA
TEL:86-579-87213625