Partnership Request ..

Mr H Haque adolfo na amerfone.com.py
Neděle Prosinec 8 23:25:47 CET 2013

Compliment of the day,

I am aware of the unsafe nature of the internet,I was compelled to use this medium due to the nature of this project.Permit me however I am a project coordinator with an oil & Gas consortium I have access to very vital information that can be used to transfer a huge amount of money from an Oil & Gas project account to a secured account .I need a trustworthy seasoned businessperson to work with me as the foreign partner in the actualization of this project. It is economically viable and financially profitable Full details /modalities will be disclosed on your expression of Interest to partner with me. I am open for negotiation
Thanks for your anticipated corporation.

Regards,
Mr.H Haque.