Please do not Ignore

Sgt William Sallette admin na asuransibintang.com
Čtvrtek Únor 27 21:52:38 CET 2014

Good day,

My name is Sgt. William Sallette; I am serving in the US military in Afghanistan with the army infantry division. I have some amount of funds that I want to move out of the country, e-mail me at sgtwsallette1 na yahoo.co.jp for more details.

Best Regards,
Sgt. William Sallette

Caution: The information enclosed in this email (and any attachments) may be legally privileged and/or confidential and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s). No addressee should forward, print, copy, or otherwise reproduce this message in any manner that would allow it to be viewed by any individual not originally listed as a recipient. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this message.