2014 Hot product smart bracelete smart watch

iris itwj na sz.com
Pondělí Březen 17 00:20:40 CET 2014

Dear Client,

Good day!

This's Iris from Topwon International ltd in Shenzhen, China writing a business email to you. We come back to you and recommend our new products smart watch and bluetooth bracelete for your kind reference. Please kindly note the basic character of them as following,

Smart watch

1. MTK6520
2. Screen: from 0.96inch, 1.44inch to 1.54inch
3. Bluetooth: Smart Bluetooth connect Iphone and Android phone, then can answer/make calling and read/send SMS by the watch directly
4. Anti-lost: Watch will alarm you if your mobile phone was stole or leaving you out of 15 meters
5. Waterproof: Support WATER RESIST, but can not wrist it when swimming or bathing
6. 2G calling with model No TP588 ( built-in 1.3MP camera ) and TP881L

Bluetooth bracelete

1. Track steps & speed & time & distance
2. Calculating Calories and fat burned
3. Monitoring sleep quality and performance, wake you up at the most appropriate time
4. Transfer data to PC and smartphone wirelessly via bluetooth 4.0,compatible with windows,MAC,IOS and Android
5. Locating where you are & Searching for friends nearby;Sharing images & voices
6. Most of styles are built-in li-battery
7. Most of styles are water-proof

If you are interested in our products, please kindly feel free to contact us for detailed specification with prices.

Looking forward to hear from you soon!

Thanks & best regards,

Iris
Shenzhen factory:east zone,Shangxue technical industry park,buji town,longgang district,Shenzhen China
Tel: 86-755-27691175 Fax:86-755-27924181  Mobile phone:86-15118084369
 Web:www.Topwonintl.com
 Email:iris na topwonintl.com
 Skype ID:kittytat
Contact pepople: Iris Lee