linux na linux.cz:1z123456789

Katie info na muni.cz
Středa Srpen 8 13:42:36 CEST 2018

It appears that, (1z123456789), is your password. Will possibly not know me and you are most likely wondering why you are getting this e-mail, right?

in fact, I setup a viruses on the adult vids (porno) web-site and you know what, you visited this web site to have fun (you know very well what What i'm saying is). When you were watching videos, your internet browser began functioning as a RDP (Remote Access) which provided me accessibility of your screen and web camera. and then, my software program obtained your complete contacts out of your Messenger, Microsoft outlook, FB, as well as emails.

What did I really do?

I produced a double-screen video recording. First part shows the video you are watching (you have a good taste haha . . .), and 2nd part shows the recording of your web camera.

what exactly should you do?

Well, in my opinion, $1300 is a fair price for your little hidden secret. You'll make the payment by Bitcoin (if you don't know this, search "how to purchase bitcoin" in Google).

Bitcoin Address: 14WyN7eFLATad9jdpSwUDZVofARKVHanJz
(It's case sensitive, so copy and paste it)

Important:
You've got few days to make the payment. (I have a special pixel in this e-mail, and at this moment I am aware that you have read this email message). If I do not get the BitCoins, I will certainly send your video recording to all of your contacts including family members, colleagues, and so on. Having said that, if I get the payment, I'll destroy the recording immidiately. If you'd like evidence, reply with "Yes!" and I will certainly send out your video recording to your 6 contacts. It is a non-negotiable offer, that being said don't waste my personal time and yours by responding to this message.